- What is the minimum order of saffron?
100 gr is the minimum order of saffron
- How much time does the saffron require to be transported?
transportation time differs by the country. But it will never exceed a week.
- What is the transportation mode?
- Is the mixed order acceptable?
the customer can order different kinds of saffron in one party but totally the order should not be less than 100 gr
- Is it possible to receive the samples before placing the order?
Free samples can be sent to customers for evaluating the quality. The transportation charge has to be paid by the customers.
- How much time does it take for the preparation of saffron after placing the order?
the preparation usually requires a period less than a week.
- How does the label design is defined?
The labels will be designed as per the customer requests.
- How to Storage saffron?
Pure saffron retains its quality best if stored tightly-packed in its original container. The container should be airtight, and the saffron should be kept in a cool, dry place.
- What is the primary use of saffron?
Arabs use saffron for preparing a kind of tea named after it and Arabic coffee.
Indians use saffron for the preparation of a dish called Biryani.
Italians and the Swiss use saffron for the preparation of a dish with rice called Risotto.
Spaniards use saffron for the preparation of a dish called Paella.
Germans and the English use saffron for the preparation of saffron cake. Due to its other properties Saffron can also be used for medical purposes
- What is the shelf life for saffron?
Stored in a cool, dry place, and packed in a tight tin can be saved a minimum of three years.